Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemon Cupcakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “stacey” : everyone loved this! Smells good, tastes even better. I added 1 more tbsp of lemon zest and 2 more tbsp of lemon juice. It’s perfect even without the icing.
- “ashley” : I love these cupcakes!! I’ve made them twice in the last month, and was thrilled with them both times. They are slightly dense, but I think that is typical of baked goods made from scratch. The 2nd time I made them I added a bit more lemon juice, and my husband said they were even better. Don’t worry if you don’t have the self-rising flour – adding a tsp of baking powder for each cup of flour works just fine. And I loved the lemony whipped cream frosting. Terrific! Thanks for sharing!!
- “jessica” : I thought these were really good. This cupcake is more of a grownup cupcake, something you’d serve adults. The batter for these cupcakes was awesome. My daughter could not stop eating the batter, she thought the cupcakes were good but would have preferred just eating the batter.
- “cheyanne” : This is a beautiful cake I would not hesitate to recommend or to make again. It’s moist, not too fluffy yet not too dense. It has that wonderful richness only butter can contribute and just the right level of fresh citrus flavor (I used lime rather than lemon). I did take the plunge and buy self-rising flour for these, as my understanding is the protein content is different – much closer to cake flour than all purpose. In other words, just adding leaveners to all purpose flour supposedly won’t duplicate it exactly even tho’ it’s an acceptable substitute. I frosted these with Easy Cream Cheese Frosting, also from this site, to which I added a tablespoon of grated lime zest. This cake and that frosting? The perfect combo.
- “Kathy” : I just made these and they came out perfect. I added a spoonful of vanilla pudding in the middle of each cupcake before icing.
- “annie” : EXCELLENT! I did lower the baking temp to 350, but otherwise, I followed the directions exactly and these were great. They were a big hit in my house. My mother ate a 1/2 dozen of them the first night I made them. They’re more of a “grown up” cupcake because they are not overly sweet and the lemon was very subtle, one might consider adding more for a stronger lemon flavor. The icing was DELICIOUS. I ate a lot of it before it could make it onto the cupcakes. I’ve made a lot baked goods from this website and have only been moderately impressed. These cupcake have been the best recipe I have found on here so far. Really superb.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :