Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemon Cool Whip Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “angela” : My favorite for the holiday season are the Lemon and also the Spice cake. Super yummy.
- “gina” : Hello! I made these cookies last night and my whole family loved them! Our second graders even chose them for dessert over Otter Pops!
- “fiona” : Had these at my mother in laws and they are awesome!! I’m making strawberry for my grandson while we are snowed in with this big winter storm!! Thank you for the recipe?
- “margie” : Oh my gosh…..these lemon cookies are delicious! So easy to make and very addicting. I love lemon and they are perfect for me.. I got 36 cookies from one batch, they are fluffy and just browned a little on the bottom……perfect.
- “noreen” : i made the recipe by using gluten free cake mix and lemon flavoring and zest to the mix and yum they were great !
- “jenny” : I have made these cookies with a variety of cake mixes. I used red velvet cake mix for a wedding, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day. I have put the already made cookies in the freezer in gallon ziplock bags and they were fine when I thawed them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :