Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemon Blossoms”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “deborah” : These are a big hit every time I make them but instead of Yellow cake mix i use Lemon cake mix so the how thing is done with lemon and they taste great.
- “nancy” : Delicious. The dough is quite think. I have two mini muffin pans – one nonstick and one metal pan. I would definitely recommend the nonstick pan. The blossoms were a little hard to remove from the old metal pan. They did bake faster in my nonstick pan. I liked the blossoms better light golden vs. dark golden brown. Regarding the glaze – I sifted the powdered sugar and used slightly less than the four cups. My glaze wasn’t thick at all. I think sifting the powdered sugar makes a big difference. I made them the day before serving and I think they tasted better the day after making them. People liked them.
- “mary” : These are The Bomb! So much so, that my daughter renamed them “Lemon Bombs”, and that’s what we call them now. Make sure you really coat those muffin tins with a lot of cooking spray, or they have a terrible tendency to stick, which makes them more like lemon cake crumbs, instead of Bombs or Blossoms. Thank you
- “resa” : Really tasty stuff! Made exactly as the recipe called for and also made them again with a little extra lemon juice and zest in the frosting. Very very good. Just like a cakey donut
- “megan” : I make these by adding 1/3 cup of lemon juice to the cake batter and 1/3 cup of lemon juice to the icing, and no lemon zest. They come out moist and have the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Everyone loves them and begs me to make them for every occasion.
- “kim” : I have made these several years in a row at Christmas time. Everyone loves them and they always turn out great! They are a little time consuming and messy, but well worth it! To make it easier to get them out of the pan, I spray the pans really well with Pam and then run a paring knife around the edge when they come out of the oven. They pop right out! As for glazing, I mix it up in a 9 x 13 pan, pop the muffins in so they are sitting in glaze, then spoon glaze over the top. Then shake them off and put them on a cooling rack with a pan underneath to catch the drips. LOVE these!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :