Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Leftover Chicken Croquettes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kelleyn” : Really yummy. I found that if I put the patties in my George Foreman and grill them they are even better than frying. The croquettes are not greasy that way but not dry either. They are totally yummy.
- “loisa” : This recipe was a delicious and easy way to use my leftover chicken! I roast a chicken usually once per week and always end up with either chicken salad or chicken and rice the next day. I was so bored with it! These croquettes are fantastic and utilize ingredients that most people will already have on hand. I used three large eggs and a little less than the recommended amount of breadcrumbs. I added a dash of garlic powder as well. Next time I will probably add a little more garlic and maybe toss in other spices too. I can also see several different ways to serve these– with cranberry sauce or gravy baked with mozzarella/sauce (as previously mentioned) with ham and melted swiss or even on a sandwich. I personally ate my share with some homemade honey mustard for dipping. (My husband had them plain) The croquettes also reheat well (I stuck them in the toaster oven for a few minutes wrapped in foil) 5 stars for a great recipe!
- “lauri” : What a great recipe. I was out of breadcrumbs so I used finely crushed Peppridge Farm stuffing. I sauteed a little celery and poultry seasoning with the onion. I used the 3rd egg and a splash of 1/2 and 1/2. It really helps to read the reviews before you make the recipe as other good cooks have already tried and tweaked.
- “cathy” : Have made these a number of times and they are always good. Each time I vary it according to what’s on hand and what I feel like adding. Just tonight I mashed a cooked potato into it used panko instead of seasoned bread crumbs added Parmesan Sriracha and Worcestershire sauce and left out the salt and pepper. Delicious!
- “dean” : As others have said a great basic recipe! I doctored it a bit in part because I didn’t have seasoned bread crumbs and also because of previous reviews mentioning these were a bit bland. Nothing big–threw a generous amount of Italian seasoning in with the bread crumbs and sauteed some garlic & celery along with the chopped onion. Definitely needed 3 eggs and I used a bit of milk along with. Made the patties a bit thin (per review that said they didn’t cook all the way thru)–so I ended up with approx 10 patties total. This turned out well! My husband loved it asked me to be sure to keep this recipe! He ate 4 patties for dinner and took leftovers with him for lunch today!! Thank you Jeanne for a def “keeper”!
- “lydia” : This was a very good base recipe. I had some left over rotisserie chicken and was trying to find something to make with it… I altered the recipe to work with items I already had in my kitchen. I didn’t have any bread crumbs… but I had some garlic & onion croutons which I ground up in my food processor and those worked great! I seasoned it with some fresh ground pepper Italian seasoning Parmesan cheese dried parsley flakes and a dash of creole seasoning. I also used 3 eggs since 2 still made it too dry. I baked it at 350 for 12 minutes then took it out and added some mozzarella on top put it back in for 5 minutes to melt… then added some spaghetti sauce and a tad more mozzarella and a sprinkle of garlic powder and parmesan then baked it for another 7 minutes. In then end it turned out wonderfully! My fiance and I loved them!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :