Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lazy Man’s Cabbage Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : This is excellent! We don’t eat pork so I used seasoned ground chicken for some extra flavor. Otherwise everything was the same. Very tasty and makes a lot!
- “angela” : I made this but with 2 lbs of ground beef and I used I large can of hunts herb and garlic sauce. It was so good and I’m making it tonight again. My hubby loved it. It will be on my menu board from now on. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
- “lorrain” : Made this tonight for dinner delicious, rave reviews even with my grandchildren.
It’s definitely a keeper.
- “donna” : This recipe was so much easier than making cabbage rolls and the taste was phenomenal. My husband who was raised eating stuffed cabbage rolls love this.
- “larry” : This recipe is my Favorite it makes Cabbage Rolls extremely easy to make
- “gina” : My family and I loved this recipe! My only change to the recipe was that I topped the casserole with shredded cheddar cheese before I placed it in the oven to bake. This will definitely become one of my go to meals!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :