Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Layered taco salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandra” : This is much easier than the way I make tacos. I stuff the soft shells with meat and cheese and then fry them. It is a long drawn out process. Your shortcut will come in handy when the temps soar and I want to get out of the kitchen fast. Thank you for sharing
- “helen” : This is a beautiful Layered Taco Salad! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing
- “mary” : This is so pretty with the layers- and the other one at the end of the post too- love the many variations you could do!
- “carol” : I made this recipe for a football playoff party, and with 12 people it was gone before the end of the day! So incredibly yummy. I think it is the best one I have ever tasted.
- “melissa” : This was delicious! I made it for a family party and it was a huge hit. The recipe defnitely makes a ton of dip. Next time I will make it in a deeper rectangular glass casserole dish. I made it on a large platter and it was way too messy!
- “jennifer” : Very good! The sausage gave it a tasty flavor….made it the day it was going to be served-tends to get watery if sits overnight-also added chopped green peppers-will make again!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :