Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lager Bacon Burger”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : I tried thises for a pre wedding get together I had for a very special bride this past weekend. The cook times were spot on , it made teh perfect bite even thought we added a pickle and another tot on top. I think next time i will try it without the extra potato like you did. Thanks for posting
- “michelle” : Made these last night for my family and we all *loved* them! I agree with the other comment that the cook times were right on. Great recipe!
- “anna” : I would like to bring this to a party. Would it be best to make ahead separately. and put it together then reheat when you get there. Any suggestions on how to do this would be great.
- “natalie” : I LOVE the Bacon burger, in fact my most favourite menu item from Wendy’s in the Baconator. Since both bacon and cheese are often added to make a dish better, it makes sense that putting both in a burger; makes it more delicious.
- “vanesa” : That looks like the tastiest burger I’ve ever seen. And your photos are beautiful as always.
- “tamara” : I call myself a food blogger Shameful! These look crazy good!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :