Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Kolochkys”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lynn” : My late mom used to make these and they were to die for! She used to roll the dough out using confectioner’s sugar instead of flour. I can still remember the crunchy sugar and the tart apricot – YUM!!! Looking forward to trying your recipe!
- “liza” : I also roll these out using 10X sugar. Then once they are completely cool…shake a fine coating of 10X sugar on top of each cookie. These were my dads favorite cookie. He loved them with Lekvar in the center.
- “gina” : Very pretty! Try using Lekvar (a wonderful paste made from prunes) and gently sprinkling with finely chopped walnuts. This is one of the variations my family makes every year!
- “lindsey” : I make these all the time I put almond filling by solo very tasty…all solo have poppy seed and other flavors
- “helen” : I make something very similar to these and have had the same problem on occasion with the dough coming apart. I keep a little bowl of water close at hand and when I fold the dough over, I dip my finger in the water and use that to “seal” the two corners. Seems to work. Good luck! And I think I’ll be trying this version.
- “mira” : These are very similar to what my grandma made. Ours were slightly different shaped and we called them balish (no clue of the correct spelling of that). They were also rolled in granular sugar then dusted with powder sugar when out of the oven. We always had apricot, poppyseed and a walnut filling. Wonderful memories!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :