- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 egg medium
- 5 tbsp double/heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract optional
- In a bowl, combine your dry ingredients – coconut flour, baking powder, cacao powder, sweetener. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add your wet ingredients – the egg, cream and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and let the batter rest for a minute.
- Melt 1/2 tsp butter each in 2 mugs or ramekins (30 seconds) and grease the insides. This is an important step if you want to turn your mug cakes out onto a plate. Divide the batter between the mugs/ramekins.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Don’t microwave any longer or your cakes will become dry.
- Enjoy straight out of the ramekin or turn out onto a plate. See post and notes for an optional chocolate sauce!
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :