Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Keto Sausage Balls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rosanna” : Very easy to make, super delicious. Follow the recipe to the teeth and because I use a rack the grease drained and they were not oilly or grease at all. I can taste the cheese, and loving it. It can easily be use as a main dish or appetizer. I recommend this recipe.
- “robinn” : I made these sausage balls tonight and they were gone fast! I even had friends asking for the recipe. I made them with regular Jimmy Dean natural sausage, maybe a bit more than 1/2 c. sharp cheese because I like it so much. I splurged and bought some really great shredded Parmesan cheese. They were a little sticky when rolling them into balls. I think they needed to cook a little longer than 35 minutes, but I live at altitude so I blame some of that on where I live. Super yummy!! I will make these again.
- “natasha” : Followed recipe exactly they came out perfect. Not greasy at all and held the shape. They were delicious, will definitely be making again. I did make ahead and refrigerated them for a couple of hours before baking them on a rack over cookie sheet lined with foil.
- “daniel” : A little rich coming right out of the oven. Recommend siding it with something light like celery. Very impressed with how they turned out and how easy it was to make even for meatballs.
- “silvia” : I made the recipe exactly as is. I did not have trouble with them swimming in grease or falling apart as another reviewer stated. They had pretty good flavor, I used a spicy italian sausage. I rolled the balls in parmesan before I backed them which gave them a a nice thin crispy coating. Over all this was a good recipe. I am going to try them on keto pizza with a little diced pepperoni added in.
- “carmela” : Tasty but an oily mess…next time I’ll try higher oven temp and maybe a wired tray over cookie sheet
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :