Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “KETO NO BAKE COOKIES IN 5 MINUTES!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tammy” : Maine girl here! Love love love these keto no bakes! We try to eat the good stuff, low carb and local when possible. This is a nice treat for those days when you just NEED dessert! Keep the good stuff coming!
- “melissa” : Well Deb, it is a matter of opinion on the texture I suppose. I happen to think the base reminds me of fudge. Fudgey in the sense of fudge. Not chocolate.
- “karen” : Do you happen to know how many carbs are in each cookie. I just made them and can’t wait to try them. When I licked the bowl I was amazed how good it tastes I’m keeping them in a freezer bag in the freezer because with the warm weather I feel the will be a treat as a snack. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!
- “cynthia” : I am going to make it tomorrow..havent tried no bake cookies yet so far..these one looks tempting enough to get me working in my kitchen at last!! yum yum!!
- “cindy” : These are wonderful! So quick and easy to make. Great for holidays! I made 3 batches…1)used almond butter and 2/3c of coconut and 1/3c chopped pecans also added the cocoa powder. I also used 1/4c powdered stevia blend instead of drops…seemed to be the perfect combination for the unsweetened cocoa. 2)Made exactly to the recipe using crunchy peanut butter and 1/8c of powdered stevia blend instead of drops. 3)Made exactly to the recipe with creamy peanut butter and 1/2c of lily’s chocolate chips. I used 1/4c powdered stevia blend (no drops) for this batch. I also warmed the entire mixture about 15 seconds in the microwave and gave it a final little mix around……the chips were just slightly gooey so it kinda drizzled the chocolate throughout the mixture. My husband said that these are addictive! Thanks so much for the recipe.❤ (The sweetener I used was steviva brand powdered)
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :