Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Keto Mug Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : Looks delicious, and was looking for a flourless mug cake recipe for ages! Thanks and looking forward to trying!
- “katie” : This came out so great! My blender didn’t end up pulverizing the almonds too much but it gave the cake a great crunch! Since my microwave is one of those tiny dorm 700 watt ones, I had to put it in for another 20ish seconds. I let it cool for a few minutes and it was so yummy and fudgey! Thanks
- “nina” : Making this tonight. I love the simple recipe and the fact that the recipe makes a small treat. Thank you.
- “cassie” : Thank you for providing another keto recipe! I’m definitely not keto, but I love it when vegans branch out and try cooking with more higher-fat ingredients! This mug cake looks fabulous, and I wish I had almond flour on hand to create this!
- “tina” : Miracle Noodles are amazing! I make stir fry, spaghetti and pad thai with them. I never feel like I’m missing out. Ketoconnect has some great recipes
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :