- * 2 TBSP Unsalted Butter melted
- * 1 Egg
- * 2 TBSP Erythritol
- * 2 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- * 1 TBSP Heavy Cream
- * Pinch of Salt
- * 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Add egg to butter and whisk until air bubbles begin to appear.
- Next, add in erythritol, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt and vanilla extract, mixing until combined.
- Using a microwave-safe mug, spray non-stick baking spray.
- Pour in batter.
- Place in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Every microwave is different. You want the outside of the cake slightly firm, while the middle is not yet set, that’s how you get the lava.
- If you need more time in the microwave, set for 5-10 second intervals until you have the consistency of a Chocolate Lava Cake.
- Plate and serve with Homemade Whipped Cream.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :