- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder and baking soda together in a bowl. Add 1/3 cup coconut oil and boiling water; mix until well blended. Add remaining 1/3 cup coconut oil, stevia, and eggs; blend well. Fold almond flour, vanilla extract, and salt into the batter.
- Pour batter into the greased pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool before cutting into 12 squares.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :