Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Keto Brownies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maggie” : Loved this! I used 1 egg white and 1 yolk as a slight modification. Also used Xylitol as the sugar substitute and added in almond slivers for an extra crunch. Turned out amazing!
- “daniel” : I ran out of almond flower so I used coconut flour for the last 1/2 cup. (I misread the ingredients, oops) I did add an extra 1/2 cup of stevia because I thought the batter wasn’t sweet enough. I also added an extra 1/4 teas of salt to brighten up the taste. Baked it in a round pan for 30 min and they came out great! Nice and moist! Even got kid approval!
- “ashley” : I didn’t have any sugar replacement so I used regular white sugar and added a bit of cream based off of another comment I had read. I also added chia seeds for extra binding. Other than that I did follow the recipe; and for a random spur of the moment brownie craving, it hit the spot perfectly!
- “kathryn” : I only put half the stevia in the brownies so it would not be too sweet. I let them cool then cut them into small squares to make brownie bites. I bagged them up and put them into the fridge. Making them cold made them totally awesome!!!! And I had brownies for breakfast this morning
- “deborah” : Made this today. Everyone loved it. I made no modifications. I just made sure all the items were mixed thoroughly. Texture was perfect. Was not dry. Was very moist. I used a cheap version of coconut oil (the hard one, but it melted smoothly once I poured the boiling hot water) I also used the Hersheys cocoa powder.
- “diana” : I love these brownies. They were light and airy, chocolate taste was really good, I did take the advice of others and used extra Splenda however next time I won’t use quite as much, an extra 1/2 C goes a long way. Nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit would all be great to mix in, or the keto cream cheese frosting on top. Texture is different with the almond flour, still good.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :