Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Kale Stir Fry with Crispy Curried Tofu”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “allison” : So Amazing!! This dish was full of great flavors pretty easy to make and worked well over the brown rice. I’d highly recommend that anyone who likes a good peanut sauce
- “diana” : Excellent. Added more veggies more tofu less spice. I also used soy milk in lieu of coconut milk. because I am not good with spices the dish was very mild — and I like it
- “brenda” : This was delicious. I’ll definitely be making it again. My only comment would be to cook the tofu in a separate pan there was just not enough room and I ended up overcooking
- “melanie” : This was delicious! I used date sugar instead of brown sugar to make it a little healthier. I also used 4 carrots instead of 2 and substituted kale for spinach
- “erika” : Added chopped cilantro and served over zucchini noodles or zoodles instead of to rice. Pretty tasty
- “sandra” : Delicious! Was a big hit. Use more srirracha sauce if you want it spicy. I drained the tofu in the fridge using paper towel and pressed between 2 plates. That method worked well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :