Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “KALAMATA BURGER”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “donna” : This is the best vegetarian burger I’ve ever made! When I cook with quinoa, I usually use 1 part Quinoa to 2 parts water
- “susan” : I was so excited about making these. This is my first attempt at making a veggie burger and they turned out great.
- “rebeca” : These are delicious and forgiving. Used green pepper (all I had) and rolled oats in place of bread crumbs (what I had). Chopped up some parsley and cilantro and added that for some color.
- “amanda” : I decided to make these burgers because I had most of the ingredients, I love black beans and I’m trying out quinoa recipes.
- “natasha” : These were the best bean burgers ever (way better than any I’d ever purchased or made myself.)
- “kerrie” : This recipe needs 10 stars, it was so good that it’s hard to believe it’s a vegetarian dish.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :