Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “JUNK YARD SALAD”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mona” : YUM! Substituted frozen strawberries in syrup for the cherry pie filling because it’s what I had on hand. I also added an entire package of mini marshmallows as another suggested. Simply fabulous! Make sure to drain the crushed pineapple thouroughly!
- “kraney” : YUM YUM YUM!!! this is so easy – and it tastes even better if you add about a cup of pecans to it!
- “stacey” : Very simple to make! Just keep in mind that it has to chill in fridge at least 2 hours! It is perfect the way it is, but I like too add 1/4 cup coconut, and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- “sasie” : Great Recipe ! Everyone loved it !! Pink color looks very festive for taking to parties and everyone will ask you for the recipe!
- “rima” : This was so easy.. My daughter loved it. I thought it was alittle sweet and I could taste the condensed milk in it. I will make it again just with alittle less condensed milk and will try it with some type of nuts and marshmellows.
- “sabrina” : THIS IS THE BEST! What a simple recipe for the BIG reward it gives in amazing flavor and satisfaction! I take it with me whenever I need to bring food to a gathering!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :