Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “JAM FILLED THUMBPRINT COOKIES”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natasha” : I will give this 5 stars even though, as stated before, it needs some tweeking. Not super sweet, that is where the jam comes into play so take that into consideration when selecting your filling, which really makes them good. I followed the directions to the tee BUT increased the second baking time to 15 minutes which makes a big differance. I didn’t raise the temp as this cookie needs to cook slow so the jam doesn’t get out of control. It is skimpy so quadrupling it is my suggestion. A great christmas cookie. I didn’t need to chill the dough at all. This will remain a Christmas regular.
- “rina” : I made these, but changed two things: 1) I didn’t roll them in walnuts, but opted for sugar. 2) I made them miniature sized. I loved how they turned out! I will be making these again…and again…and again!
- “tara” : These were very good. I changed them up just a little, because I wanted the kind with icing in the “thumbprint” rather than jam (nostalgic for cookies Grandma made when I was a little girl). Then, I realized I like the cookie better with more even distribution of the icing, so the next batch didn’t get “thumbprints” at all — I just drizzled the icing over the little cookie balls. These were one of the best-liked cookies on my holiday trays.
- “kendra” : The only thing I do differently is, I bake these at 350 for 10 min’s or until light brown on the bottoms. I then cool to a wire rack and freeze until ready for the holiday. I then fill when I’m serving. Great cookie!
- “katie” : I made these cookies for my family and I swear they didn’t even make it 5 minutes and they were gone. They were perfect! Flaky and tender and sweet, I will definitely make these again! Oh, also I substituted the walnuts with almonds and pecans and used apricot white-cherry jam, mmm…now I’m hungry…better make some more!
- “mia” : My whole family loves a good thumb-print cookie and I have searched high and low for the perfect recipe…I found it here. The only problem is that now this is the only type of cookie anyone ever wants me to make. I have a whole recipe book full of other good cookies that is collecting dust now…oh well, this is a truly perfect recipe. I am going to experiement with various jam flavors and see if I can find a substitue as tasty as the regular jam (I’m thinking cranberry jelly might be good). Thanks a lot for giving making me a baking-hero to my family=:)
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :