Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “J.P.’s Big Daddy Biscuits”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “john” : Excellent recipe ! Being a single guy -no shortening or milk in the fridge, I used butter and a cup of beer. Go ahead and laugh, but they came out great.
- “nicola” : Simple and tasty! One tip though…don’t knead the dough! Kneading this mixing with produce a tough textured biscuit. Mix it just till it holds together…pat into a 1 1/2 inch thick circle…then cut out.
- “jillian” : Easy, easy, easy so if you think you can’t make biscuits these are for you! They look like you spent hours. Like others, I used butter or butter flavored shortening and 3/4 cup of milk. My husband had the nerve to ask where I bought these! Oh well, I guess I’ll have to teach him how to make these……(they’re that easy).
- “sarah” : I made these to go under the sausage gravy I planned to make for my kids’ dinner. (They get to pick dinner on Sunday nights when Dad is not home.) Pretty cut and dry. Really similar to Grandma’s Baking Powder Biscuits. I also used half all purpose and half whole wheat and ended up using the whole cup of milk. Mine did make five big biscuits and one medium sized one I shaped with my hand. (I used the top of my husband’s beer glass, which worked perfectly.) I cooked mine for about 12 minutes. They turned out well, although I think I overhandled my dough. Not bad. Suited my needs. Thanks
- “anna” : Absolutely wonderful! I added the milk gradually, as called for, & did not need the whole cup as the dough came together (tossed with fork) before that. I also did not knead, but simply patted gently to form a flat round. The less handling, the better, for great biscuits. After cutting, I let them rest for about an hour. They baked up huge, golden brown on the outside and soft & fluffy on the inside. A definate keeper & tasted great reheated this morning with butter & jam.
- “kendra” : These biscuits are phenomenal! I wanted to share some secrets to make them a bit easier. I used butter instead of shortening but instead of cutting it into the flour, I freeze it then grate it with a cheese grater, then just stir it into the flour mixture. The butter breaks up into the flour into the perfect size pieces. Couldn’t be easier!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :