Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Italian Spaghetti Salad with Spinach”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mitra” : I want something fast to prepare or prepared overnight, so that it can be ready quickly in the morning for girls to eat before they rush to college.Spaghetti menu would be fine.
- “alyssa” : I have been making a version of that spaghetti salad for years. Absolutely love it. I do a version of my own Italian dressing. Instead of sugar though I use catsup. It doesn’t change the flavor and still adds a little bit of sweetness, and helps bind the oil and vinegar together.
- “melissa” : Never had this with spinach or salami but I bet it’s a nice addition to this tasty salad. My mama used to add thin slices of red onion or purple onion as some folks call it, and something about that just amped up the flavor. I have made this since mama passed, it was one of her favorites.
- “nagi” : Made this salad to take to a friends Pizza Party. Everyone adored it and ask for the recipe. The host said it’s the best salad she has ever had (and she cooks… a lot).
The only think I did differently was use brown pasta instead of white.
- “charlote” : I made the pasta salad today, and it is delicious! I followed the recipe to a T. It was exactly what I had a hankering for. The addition of the crushed red pepper took it over the top. Thank you!
- “michelle” : Made it up today. WOW – it’s fantastic!! It’s now on my go-to recipe list and DH said it was way better than the supermarket deli one.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :