Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Italian Christmas Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kathy” : Will become a staple on my cookie tray every year. They turned out picture perfect and perfectly delicious.
- “sabrina” : These cookies were yummyy !! Everybody loved them!! I made them for the first time and I was happy with the result!!!
- “tamara” : Made first batch. After tasting them, I knew my better half would love them. So I made a second batch as I had plans to give away cookie baskets. Unfortunately my cookies disappeared. Some cookie monster ate them. So tomorrow I will make another batch and hide them. Lol
- “elodie” : This cookie recipe is amazing good! Just a little sweet, a little tart. The lemon icing is perfect.
- “jaqueline” : Made these cookies for a Christmas Cookie Exchange and they were a HUGE hit!! I used fresh squeezed lemon which made them extra lemony. Only had one small issue…when adding food color to the frosting it made it a little runny. I would suggest leaving it white and adding sprinkles for color. You will not be disappointed, they were delicious (and easy to make)!
- “carol” : These cookies are the bomb! The best cookies I’ve eaten in a long time. I made them according to the recipe and didn’t change anything.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :