Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Instant Pot Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “judy” : Made this tonight for dinner and the whole family loved it. The meatloaf was tasty, I added some chopped mushrooms that had to be used up. The mashed potatoes were so creamy and perfect. I didn’t add the garlic. Thanks for the recipe!
- “debbie” : Made this tonight and it came out perfect! I like that the foil bowl caught the meatloaf drippings and none of it got down to the potatoes. We will make this a regular meal at our house!
- “jem” : I am making this right now for dinner. Thanks for the pics and well explained directions. This is dish number 2 for dinner and overall the 4th thing I have made.
- “sean” : We have made this recipe a dozen times. It is ourwas our first instant pot recipe And has becorme a favorite. We both Leave potatoes whole with fingerlings or little reds or make mashed if we are cutting them up anyway. Thankful to be able to Substitute venison. (We usually use 50-50 ground venison to sausage) good with ketchup or BBQ sauce. Try it however you like, it will become a family favorite!
- “catherine” : I loved the recipe! It was delicious.
My whole preparation time (from start to serving) was 1 hour 45 minutes.
I added 2 tbsp of brown sugar to the glaze because I like it sweeter ;).
Next time I will try to cook the potatoes in only water and salt since my picky eaters said that the potatoes didn’t taste as usual.
Overall, great recipe, but will tweak a few things for my picky eaters!
- “sasha” : I have made this twice now and LOVE it! I make a 3 pound meatloaf (love leftovers for meatloaf sandwiches) in a circular shape in my 8 quart and cook for 27 minutes with QR and it was amazing both times!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :