Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Instant Pot 8-Minute Cheesy Potato Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “barbara” : I would like to make this for our Christmas buffet. Could I make it early and just keep it on the warm function?
I made this one before and added more cream cheese and sour cream. my husband loved it.
- “ronnie” : We had this with the family over the Thanksgiving holiday and loved it. I had some leftover cheddar bacon Ranch dip and thought it would be amazing added to the potato soup. It was! So delicious!!
- “emily” : I’ve been wanting to try baked potato soup in my Instant Pot. This recipe sounds perfect!
- “tara” : This was pretty good and easy to make! My husband went back for another bowl! I made the bacon and crumbled it in a ziploc bag (used rolling pin to crumble), and topped with green onion along with some grated cheddar to our bowls.I had to make some substitutions because of lactose intolerance:Earth Balance Vegan Butter,2/3 cup Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese (don’t recommend using as it seemed to ball up in very small chunks…still good, but appearance wise was strange). Why 2/3 cup, because while it is a cream cheese texture, their website said it can be subbed as sour cream…I figured why not go for it 🙂Lactaid 2% MilkCabot Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated (it’s lactose free and what I had on hand)My only complaint would be that it wasn’t as creamy or thick as I would ordinarily like. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a very good potato soup. I only used 1 cup of the milk. Would using less broth when cooking the potatoes help? I’m open to any recommendation you have to make it thicker or more creamy. Thanks for the recipe!
- “deborah” : I made this… I used ham instead of bacon, I left out the sour cream and I did not add milk and it was amazing
- “sharon” : Tonight was my second time making this soup. My family can’t get enough! Thank you for a great recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :