Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Iced Pumpkin Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandy” : These cookies are superb. Soft and cakelike, not at all dense or sticky. The take on a beautiful shape while baking. I replaced 1/2 cup of the white sugar with light brown sugar and used 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon and 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice instead of the spices listed (what I happened to have on hand). Try adding a little cinnamon to the icing–it looks beautiful. So good! Thanks for the recipe!
- “christi” : Years ago I gave this wonderful recipe to a former friend of mine who owns a chain of 17 deli-restaurants in our area. Customers LOVE this cake-like cookie.
- “marie” : The cookie by itself is just good. By adding cinnamon to the frosting and sprinkling chopped pecans on top it rates outstanding.
- “ginah” : I made these for a Halloween potluck for my office and they were gone by lunchtime with many requests to make these again.
- “natasha” : These cookies are absolutely wonderful! I decided to try these for Thanksgiving this year, since the kids don’t like pumpkin pie. They have a nice spice flavor
- “clara” : These were really yummy, but I do not generally like white frosting… I made caramel glaze instead! Made these into a fall favorite… Just heat 1/2 stick butter (real butter) in small sauce pan until melted and bubbly, add 1.5 cups brown sugar and wisk until bubbling and smells like browned butter, then add 1 Tbs of milk and whisk smooth, let cool a little bit before dunking the tops of your cookies into it. OH SO YUMMY!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :