Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “How to Make Country Gravy”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gora” : I was on my own for dinner and since my husband won’t eat biscuits and gravy I decided that was what was for dinner. I went on a search for a country gravy recipe and am so glad I found this. I didn’t have green onion on hand so I just finely diced some regular onions and sautéed them right along with the meat. I had to use extra milk since it was kind of thick for me but that was an easy fix. I like my country gravy to take on a slightly deeper color so I added a few drops of browning sauce. I added the cayenne but next time I’ll leave it out – not my thing. Sausage and bacon combined with the onion takes country gravy to a whole new level! Loved it! Thanks
- “joe” : This was the first time I ever used Bacon in my Sausage Gravy and it was AWESOME!!!! I left out the onions drained the fat and added 3 extra tablespoons of Wanna Be Butter in it’s place. I also omitted the Cayenne Pepper and added a healthy amount of Cajun Seasoning instead… The only word that comes to mind for this recipe is… “AWESOME”!!!!
- “nicole” : I am gravy challenged and always have been and this turned out perfect for me. I used Johnsonville breakfast sausage and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Hubs and I don’t typically care for breakfast sausage due to the overwhelming flavor of sage but Johnsonville was the bomb hands down. This will be my go to white gravy. How can you go wrong with bacon after all???
- “catie” : Yummy! It’s a little different from my family’s recipe as far as ingredients are concerned, but it came out super tasty with great texture, and we’ll be having this again soon.
- “carole” : This dish was wonderful. My husband and I really enjoyed it. We liked the addition of the bacon and cayenne pepper. Another great dish
- “steve” : I tried this gravy yesterday and it is wonderful. I followed the recipe exactly and it came out perfectly.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :