Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hot Tamale Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “deborah” : Awesome recipe idea! I like another person used canned RoTel and I added minced garlic and onions while the meat cooked. I then topped it with sour cream when I served it!
- “jessica” : This was really good! Based on all the reviews, I took a little from everyone. (thanks to all the good cooks who took the time to write a review) I used ground turkey, added chopped onion,garlic and serrano pepper to meat while it was cooking. I used Taco seasoning, oregano, Rotel diced tomato’s and green chilies and a can of black beans rinsed and drained. It was great!
- “molly” : Yep! It’s a keeper! There are only two of us, so I cut the recipe in half, and baked in an 8 x 8 brownie pan. I was careful to keep the layers separate, so it looked as gorgeous as shown in Chef John’s video (see photos: it was submitted by “Denise”-thanks)! I came close, but the Jiffy mix fools you: wet it looks like a thin layer, but cooked it puffs a LOT, so it blends heartily with the meat layer. I still had a good layering going on when served, and it tasted delicious. Easy, worth-it recipe. Even great the next day.
- “linda” : Great starting place. Easy to customize. I gave it four stars because it calls for corn muffin mix. I made my family corn bread (1 C flour, 2/3 C corn meal, 1/3 C sugar, 4 t. baking powder, 1 C milk, 2 eggs) and subbed 1 can Rotel tomatoes and 1 can enchilada sauce for the salsa because I didn’t have enough salsa on hand. I also left out the poblano peppers (didn’t have any). It turned out really great. I baked for 40 minutes at 400 since that was what my corn bread recipe called for. It was perfect.
- “kendra” : OMG! I love this recipe. It was absolutely delicious. My 6 year old loved it also and she is a picky eater. My only thing I would change next time is use more cornbread, only because I’m a cornbread fiend. I’ll also try next time using taco seasoning for the meat and see how that goes. Glad I found this one. Thanks
- “kathlenn” : Great recipe. My family really liked it. I used 4 large poblano peppers, which was just under a pound total. I only cooked it 50 minutes, and I could have probably taken it out of the oven after about 40 minutes, because it seemed slightly dry. Other than that, great recipe. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :