Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Honey Roasted Carrots”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “teresa” : Made using 10 carrots laid out whole on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Needed foil – what a mess – but easy cleanup w/foil. Used no pepper and very little salt. Extremely mild carrot flavor; reminded me of baked sweet potato fries. Still LOOKS like carrots so kids are reluctant to try – however, they can down them without making faces. Will make again! Thanks for the recipe!
- “denise” : Great recipe! Easy and tasty. I’ll definitely make this again. I wish I took another reviewer’s advice and lined my dish with foil – it makes a dark brown mess in the pan. But I used baking soda and my sponge and it rubbed right off!
- “kim” : These were DElicious! Because they’re left whole it takes a while to cook…so next time I’ll cut them down to more uniform cuts for faster cooking- or maybe use baby carrots instead. My 6 yr old said they were his “favorite” and actually bartered for more?!? They are awesome!
- “maria” : I grew up with my mom making these and I love them. I throw the carrots, olive oil, salt and pepper in a ziploc bag and give them a shake. I throw them in a “Le Creuset” dish and dizzle honey on top.
- “leslie” : Simple and delicious. I’ve made this with the regular grocery store carrots and some little sweet baby carrots from our local farmers market and both attempts were delicious. I’m trying to move to a healthier style of cooking and get the family to associate healthy with delicious. Thanks for providing a recipe that was a great help with this! I will be making this one often. It’s lovely as is, though one time I put some fresh thyme on it and that was great too.
- “jennifer” : Made this tonight as a side for pork chops. My 4yr old and 1 yr old loved them! It was just the three of us, so I only used 4 carrots and drizzled with olive oil and local fresh honey. Yum Yum!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :