Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Homemade Samoas Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “wendy” : Tried these and loved them. I made the cookie base the day before and only needed a minute in the microwave to melt the Carmel. I did melt the chocolate in a double boiler so I had more control over the chocolate. I think these will become my new recipe that I will always be asked to make! Thanks for sharing.
- “karen” : Made these for Easter…. Huuuge hit! I found out last minute I had no flour and used pancake mix…kept poking it with a spatula to lessen the rise. Double up on the caramel and coconut…WELL worth it! I toasted the coconut at the same time i cooked the base. I too flipped the base to spread choc on the bottom. I also did 8 oz milk and 2 oz dark. Omg these were heaven. Im making them again this weekend too
- “denise” : I made them and they worked out great! What I did differently was I cut the bars (without any toppings first). Then I spread the chocolate on the bottoms first. Then once they cooled and the chocolate dried, then I turned them over and spread the caramel/coconut mixture on the tops. Then I drizzled the top chocolate. It worked well.
- “ashley” : I made these for my husbands birthday and he absolutely loved them! He has asked for me to make them the last three weekends, so I’m going to make another batch for Christmas.
- “kelsey” : I have made these twice and I LOVE THEM!! Everything turned out great – the crust wasn’t crumbly, there was no separation, they turned out perfect!
- “meghan” : So Tasty! I was skeptical after reading so many mixed reviews but I decided to try it. I had to slightly vary the recipe based on what I had on hand. I used 2 cups sweetened coconut and 1 cup unsweetened coconut, and I used heavy whipping cream instead of milk. The shortbread cookie base is crumbly but if you coat it with chocolate it helps hold it together a bit better without be such a messy treat to eat. For those of you who had rock hard caramel layer (if I’m remembering candy chemistry correctly), if you melt your caramel too long or too high it goes to the “hard crack” stage which is great if you want hard candy but not if you want chewy so just barely melt your caramels and you’ll keep it chewy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :