Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Homemade Pizza”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “robin” : I used a different crust recipe but this pizza sauce is SENSATIONAL!!!! I always use the Ragu sauce in a jar and almost chose to do so this time. I had all the ingredients , it looked easy, so I tried it. I’ll make this every time I make pizza! You won’t be sorry with this recipe….IT IS S-O-O-0 GOOD and I followed directions to the tee! Thanks
- “lisa” : I love homemeade pizzas not only because I am able to prepare them myself, but because I know what conditions that they are cooked under…lol. This is a very good recipe for both the dough and the sauce, I do however think that this dough IS better when rolled into a 14 inch double dough pizza vs. the 2 12 inch pies (baked the same time as the recipe states for the 12″). I tripled this and let everyone make their own. It rolled nicely and didn’t stick…which is a plus to me. It did sorta lack something (spice wise)…not sure what, but I will absolutely make it again and figure that one out. I had no complaints on the sauce at all….actually I was a little leary because it started out spaghetti sauce like, but thickened really well, and tasted delish. My 5 year old rolled and topped his own pizza and had a blast doing it. Thanks for the great recipe Mike I got 5 stars all around.
- “julia” : this is a really really good sauce! dont be thrown off by the cumin and the chili powder- it definitely adds a smoky and subtle flavoring to this sauce. delish! instead of water, i sub’ed tomato juice, i used brown sugar instead of white (to give a more caramel-y flavor/texture. and since i didnt have any marjoram on hand, i just double the oregano. and because i was a little skeptical of the cumin/chili, i halved both of those spices. i had to stop myself from eating the whole pot! 🙂
- “elodie” : At first we were worried that the dough wouldn’t turn out right, but it was perfect and the sauce–magic! I suggest topping it with parmesan and mozzerela. I love this recipe!
- “mindy” : For beginners, this recipe is great! My girlfriend and I have made it a couple of times and decided to try it out on some friends; it was a success! The sauce can taste a little pasty if you don’t add enough spices. I like to add fresh diced garlic to the sauce while it’s cooking and I also added some spices to the dough while i kneaded it. In sum, a great pizza that’s easy enough to make if you’ve got the time.
- “shalista” : Made this exactly as directed. The crust was perfect and the sauce was great. I didn’t find it too spicy at all and I am not a spicy food person. It was our first attempt at pizza from scratch and we will definitely make this again. It was a hit with the whole family.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :