Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Homemade Cream-Filled Sponge Cakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : This was a big hit at our house! We made it for when friends visited and their son had 3 pieces! So cute! It was delicious!
- “carrie” : I made this for my mom’s birthday yesterday. It was a big hit. Light and very flavorful. Next time I might try incorporating some of the coconut into the cake as well. Thanks for the great dessert!
- “lisa” : Most cakes call for the entire egg and you said “egg whites”. Is this an angel food cake mix? Regular cake mix with only egg whites? Mistake in the printing of recipe? I’m confused
- “hellen” : I’m very happy to see this cake – My mom loved
- “leslie” : I used yellow cake mix, whole eggs, butter rather than oil and cream in place of water or milk…made it very moist and wonderful!!!!
- “elodie” : I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :