Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Homemade Breaded Tenderloin”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : This is an excellent dish. I have made it twice; once with the recommended overnight marinade and once with a 45 minute marinade. Both ways came out delicious.
- “clara” : I make this recipe often. Mostly, I only have time to marinate for 30 minutes to an hour. It still comes out great. I’ve used both tenderloin and pork loin and everyone says they’re both tasty (they can’t even tell the difference). I tend to add a tad more salt right after i take them out of the oil, but that’s just preference.
- “kendra” : Really tasty, but I had trouble with the breading. It did not adhere to the pork like I thought it would. The taste was great, tenderness on par, it just didn’t hold together.
- “helen” : I’ve made these twice, using my deep fryer instead of a pan on the stove & they have been delicious! I put 1 cup of Wondra in the dredging pan & it was more than enough. I also didn’t use all of the cracker crumbs. So my recommendation is to start with less flour & crackers, adding as needed & reduce your waste. Otherwise, the recipe is perfect!
- “cynthia” : Really a good recipe- I agree that the seasonings were just right- meat cooked through well and the breading was light and crispy- both my little boys LOVED them. Yum.
- “rebel” : This recipe is awesome. I have made it many times and lately, I’ve been using it with beef cube steaks for chicken fried steak. I can’t think of a thing I would add, change or delete in this recipe. Sometimes I make the recipe up to the point of frying, put the breaded tenderloins on a parchment lined cookie sheet, and freeze them. After they are frozen, I vacuume seal them individually and use them as needed for a quick supper. The breading tends to stick to the meat better when they sit awhile before frying. If you ever try this recipe, you’ll make it a “keeper”.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :