Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “magda” : Delicious and easy! I substituted red bell pepper for green and used rolled oats instead of bread crumbs. I reduced cumin to 1 tsp and used 2 eggs. Following the advice of others, I blended everything in the food processor, beginning with onions, peppers, and garlic, then oats, then eggs and spices, beans last. I chilled the mixture, then rolled (more like poured — think thick muffin batter) onto waxed paper. I froze the burgers. To grill, I oiled some foil that I folded over burger. Perfect! My 13 yr old vegetarian daughter liked it better than store bought (me too!)
- “elizabeth” : Okay, these are awesome. I hate the price of the supermarket veggie burgers and these are even better! I made the recipe exactly as directed and it was perfect
- “loisa” : Great recipe! Two eggs is the way to go, no falling apart and not dry. I used all ingredients but also used corn. I advise that you make sure to add salt and pepper and the spices to the bean mixture before adding eggs so you can adjust as needed.
- “leslie” : Mmmmm-so good we decided to freeze the rest of the batch for an easy, reheat meal during the week. I doubled the recipe and added 1/2 cup cooked brown rice with the breadcrumb step to give the burgers a little more fill and structure. This recipe had the meat eaters and vegetarians alike asking for seconds. One tip: put a little olive oil on your hands when shaping the patties to prevent sticking. (Also makes your cuticles nice and soft!)These are an instant classic with my frinds.
- “morgan” : Fun to make! I have already made it twice in the past 3 weeks. I use eggbeaters instead of real eggs, and 1-1.5 eggs (1/4-3/8 cups) seems to form the perfect consistency.
- “jessie” : This is DELICIOUS. I swear, it is wayyyy better than storebought! I don’t have a grill, so I did things a bit differently than some of the other reviewers.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :