Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “HIGH PROTEIN PUMPKIN PASTA”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
– 500 g whole-wheat penne
– 1 small pumpkin (Hokkaido or butternut work well in this recipe!)
– 1 tbsp olive oil + 1 tsp salt
– 250 g silken tofu
– 200 ml soy milk
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp black pepper
– Pinch of nutmeg
– Olives/thyme for topping (optional)
1. Peel and remove the seeds from the pumpkin and cut into cubes. Add the pumpkin cubes onto a baking tray and coat with olive oil and 1 tsp of salt. Bake at 200°C for 30 mins.
2. Add the cooked pumpkin in a blender along with the silken tofu, soy milk and spices. Blend until creamy and smooth. You can add more soy milk if you like it less thick.
3. Add the creamy pumpkin sauce into the cooked pasta and top with fresh thyme and olives!