Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hershey S’mores Cupcakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “suzie” : These look amazing i had to try! Everything tasted great i just had a problem with piping the frosting it wouldnt stay just seem to just melt away
- “donna” : Hi, these look amazing! Just noticed something though. I clicked on the link in the first paragraph for your go-to chocolate cupcake recipe and noticed that there you use 1 cup of boiling water and in this recipe you use 3/4 cup. Have you found that 3/4 of a cup works better? Thank you. Love your site!
- “patricia” : I showed this to my science teacher today. He was like, ‘Are you gonna bring them tomorrow? Are you gonna bring them tomorrow? Are you gonna bring them tomorrow?’
Cuz theres a Christmas party tmr 😀
But I’m making the gingerbread cookies instead
- “heidi” : How about dipping the corner of the graham cracker that goes into the icing in chocolate?
- “barbara” : Or you can simply sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top of the marshmallow frosting and then place some extra mini toasted marshmallows on top along with the Hershey’s chocolate barorkeep the Graham cracker out of the cupcake altogether by melting some chocolate and gluing it to the Hershey bar on an angle
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :