Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Herbed Macaroni Salad with Shrimp”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “erlene” : Yum! This herb macaroni salad sounds delicious! I would have to omit the onions for my oldest son, but everything else is a go. Thanks for sharing
- “sarah” : I made it and it was great, added imitation crab, left out the celery because of allergies and I forgot the boiled eggs… But still turned out awesome.
- “samar” : I will make this this week wend. I might add Fresh basil to it. The recipe looks great
- “naela” : I’ve made this salad for years – we call it the Ham & Pea Salad. I’ve even left out the pasta before and it’s still very good. Sometimes I’ll add sliced boiled eggs, sometimes a little diced pimento. Kids love this salad too.
- “fati” : I did not use eggs…added grape tomatoes cut in 1/2 and fresh basil, tarragon and cilentro…had mayo with lime,,,bow tie pasta…great flavor
- “sanita” : I have made this pasta salad twice and my guests love it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :