Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Herb Roasted Pork Loin and Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “dangela” : I used a slow cooker with this recipe and it turned out great! I boiled the potatoes for about 5 minutes, drained them and mixed them with the potato seasonings. While the potatoes were boiling, I used the rub on the pork as the recipe instructed and then placed it in the slow cooker. When the potatoes were ready, I set them on top and around the pork and tossed in a can of undrained french cut green beans and cooked everything on high for about 3 hours. This dish puts out a wonderful aroma and is a great meal for family or guests!
- “lilia” : Delicous! This came out just perfect, moist and flavorful. I bumped up the heat to 380 for the last half and the potatoes were nicely browned and the meat had a nice crust on it. As I was adding the boiled potatoes, I tossed in some big slices of carrots and onion and seasoned it all together. As the roast was resting I also stirred in a few handfulls of frozen peas for more color (the heat from the veggies warms them up just right). I’m glad I let the meat rest for a while, it stayed so juicy after I cut into it. As a side dish, I chopped up a few apples into a saucepan with 1/4 cup brown sugar and 2 tbsp lemon juice and let the whole mixture simmer for about 30 minutes. The whole meal got rave reviews, both from my family and another couple that I made this for. The only complaint was from my husband, who had to endure the tantalizing smells coming from the oven while he waited for it to be cooked!
- “carolyn” : i cook pork tenderloin almost evey week. i made this recipe last night and it resulted in the best and most tender tenderloin ever. i did drizzle a little seseme seed oil over the veggies. one thing to remember is that the size of your meat cut will greatly effect the cooking time. i used one last night with a pop up timer. also always let this stand with a tent of foil after you remove it from the oven for about 20 minutes to let the juices settle.
- “nadia” : Delicious! My roast was 2 lbs. so I followed another reviewers suggestion and changed the time to 20/50 in order for the vegetables to cook thoroughly (I added baby carrots to the potatoes). My whole family enjoyed this meal!
- “channa” : This recipe was fantastic! I’ve been looking for a pork recipe that wasn’t sweet and this one did the trick! For those who complained of a dry roast, I HIGHLY recommenend a digital alarm thermometer that goes off when your pork reaches the right tempature, instead of setting a timer. It is SO easy to overcook pork that this really is a life-saver. Plus, don’t forget to let the pork rest for 10 mintues or all of the juices will just run out the second you cut it. As for the recipe itself, the only changes I made was that I used half red potatoes and half sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes. Yum, yum, yum! I will be making this on a regular basis. Thanks for the great recipe!
- “joyce” : EXCELLENT! I rubbed plain yellow mustard on the loin added the recipe’s herbs, marinated it overnight—- have no fear… no mustard taste, but makes thee best marinade for tenderization. Then I added cabbage wedges, baby carrots, chopped apples all around the meat, and used about 1 cup apple juice mixed with 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, mixed well and poured over the meat and veggies, covered and cooked accordingly and basted about 3 times while roasting. Went well for New Year’s Day dinner with a side of black eyed pea gumbo (also from this site) and homemade cornbread.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :