Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hearty Vegetable Lasagna”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “hellen” : This was excellent! I was VERY skeptical when I was making this because my family are total carnivores but honestly we didnt miss the meat at all. I read a lot of the reviews and made the following modifications: I used 1/2 a box of lasagna noodles. I reduced the mushrooms from 1 pound to 8 oz,in addition to the green bell pepper I added 1 large carrot shredded, and 1 medium sized zucchini chopped. I sauteed all of this & added 1.5 jars of spaghetti sauce (which I doctored up w/ season salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, sugar & fresh basil etc to taste.) I layered like this: sauce in the bottom of pan, noodles, ricotta cheese mixture — which I added dry parseley to (approximately 1/2 tablespoon) and then I did a light layer of fresh chopped spinach and then the suace mixture and I repeated that. I topped mine w/ mozzarella instead of parmesan. It was really good. My changes SEEM like a lot but they are really small nuances that I added so my family would love. They didnt even realize the amount of veggies they were eating. Everyone loved it. I made meatballs on the side for an extra but didnt even need them.
- “cheryl” : I love the basic concept of this recipe, but did make a few changes. I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Also, I loaded up on additional veggies such as chopped spinach as well as shredded zucchini, yellow squash, and carrots. Instead of making one large tray, I divided into 10 small bread pans for individual portions and froze half of them for later quick meals. L-o-v-e-d this….
- “maria” : this was totally great. Added spinach, celery, zucchini, stewed Italian style tomatoes and a splash of balsamic vinegar to the sauce; with the extra liquid it was able to simmer longer so the flavor really developed. Everyone at dinner loved it.
- “rebecca” : This lasagna was delicious! I am not usually impressed with vegetable lasagna, but this recipe had a great taste. I left out the mushrooms, and reduced the amount of mozzarella because of cholesterol consciousness, and still the recipe was fantastic. This recipe is just as tasty made in advance and baked for 1/2 the time and refrigerated for up to 3 hours; then cook the other 1/2 time just before you serve it. I tried this so I could spend time with my company instead of being tied to the kitchen, and it worked well.
- “vanesa” : Very delish! And healthy. You can use just about any veggies you want. I used portabella mushroom, carrots, fresh baby spinach, red onion and bell pepper. I tossed all my veggies together in a bowl with some fresh parsley and minced garlic, then spread them out on a baking stone and roasted them in the over at 400 for 25-30 min. The veggies had a nice crisp still to them and not too mushy that way but it was enough to remove the moisture that can make your lasagna soupy, then I just layered the sauce, veggies without mixing them together. Oh I made my own tomato sauce and made it chunky with some diced tomatoes.
- “nicole” : Excellent, very tasty. I served it to my family and dinner guests. Served with garlic bread and salad. I used 1 package of frozen chopped spinach and 3 zucchini instead of the peepers and mushrooms. It was a hit, but the children – some liked it and some didn’t. I followed other suggestions, added extra ricotta and used a larger pan. Also used the no boil lasagne noodles. I’ll make this one again. It made enough for more the next day. (I learned the hard way that I should not pre-cook Zuccini before saute.) Used extra sauce (I like Prego).
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :