Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hearty Chicken and Rice Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “elain” : My son fell ill yesterday night with a sore throat. I needed a healthy, calorie conscious Chicken Soup recipe. I put everything together in the Crock Pot at 11:00 pm last night and this morning it was ready for him. He absolutely loved it, thank you!!
- “robin” : This is fantastic Soup I add a few Hamhocks I get from a local small town market with a butcher and after cooking I shred the ham from the bone amd add it back to the soup. I also use a tad of liguid smoke.?
- “jim” : Its one of those favorite comfort foods you seem to forget about till you have leftover ham right. lol so i came across your recipe and it just sounded perfect and after making it brought me back to my grandmas soup so thank your mom personally for me, it was a step back in time. And want to thank you for having great taste and taking the time to post.
- “nancy” : I have it in the slow cooker now…going to try it that way. Can’t wait to try it tomorrow !
- “hanna” : I just made this. I’m not good at cooking, but this was so easy to make and turned out super yummy. Thank you! I will be making it again!
- “kendra” : This soup was so so good! I have plenty for leftovers too ? I didn’t have a ham bone but I did have a bag of leftover ham from a holiday party so I used that.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :