Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hawaiian Millionaire Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : If you use a homemade 9″ pie crust it fills it up and mounds just beautifully. I added extra cherries and walnuts to the top and shaved a little chocolate on top for decoration. It’s very rich so cut it in small pieces! If you’re really into “death by sweetness” drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the top when you serve it! It’s delicious!
- “lisa” : This is a fabulous recipe!!! Quick & easy make and everyone loved it! I used a graham cracker crust & pecans instead of walnuts. There was a lot of excess…it could really make two pies.
- “clara” : I came across this recipe by accident and the name caught my eye. My brother and I fondly remember a pie my mother made when we were kids called a Million Dollar Pie. It was the ONLY thing my mother managed to make that was appetizing. She never could recall the recipe and we talk about it every so often now that our Mom has passed. This caught my eye, and I could tell it was the same from what flavors I remembered tasting as a kid. Except for the cherries. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for bringing a wonderful memory back to life!! It’s delicious!!!
- “rebeca” : this is an awesome and easy recipe that i have been using for a few years now and is always a special request at all the functions that i attend. One of the reviewers had mentioned it was very runny… i have had this problem to once before but figured out that the whip cream truly has to be completely thawed out. If it is frozen still at all, when you mix the ingredients, you will end up with what i fondly refer to as hawaiian soup! And no matter how long you keep it in the fridge at that point it will never firm up. so make sure that the whip cream is totally thawed out and you shouldn’t have any problems!
- “sarah” : This was a huge hit! I garnished the top with kiwi fruit that added color and a bit more fruit. I did try with the chocolate crust and prefer it with the plain graham crust. Fantastic!
- “randi” : I was out of lemon juice, so I substituted 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and it turned out fine! I also only used an 8 ounce container of cool whip. Definitely suggest this recipe! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :