Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hamburger Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kristen” : This was so yummy thank you! I needed some comfort food and this good old fashioned casserole did the trick. I used cream of potato cause I’m not a fan of mushrooms but otherwise followed your recipe and I wouldn’t change a thing. The hubs loved it too and he can be picky!
- “shelby” : I cooked the hamburger with a little onion and used cheddar cheese soup instead of cream of mushroom. It was delicious!
- “marie” : I made this and liked it very much . Then today I made it again and I added onion and green bell pepper. . It’s in the oven now ,so I can’t tell you how it taste…thank you for sharing your recipe .
- “linda” : This looks delicious, but my husband doesn’t like cheese. Could I leave it out?
- “stephanie” : I tried this tonight and it was delicious! Thank you for the recipe! My husband doesn’t like cream of mushroom soup, so I used cream of potato soup and it seemed to work great.
- “sandra” : I make this same casserole with ground beef or any leftover meat I have but I do add onions. I have also added frozen sweet peas with carrots which my family likes. This is even good meatless.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :