Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Halloween Popcorn Pumpkins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : This recipe was very good and fast to make…here are a few suggestions: 1. Beware of left over kernels from microwave popcorn, they definitely can hurt a tooth. Popping your own popcorn on the stove prevents this and is just as fast. 2. Put a couple cubes of caramel in the marshmellow sauce, this really makes a diffence! I did one sauce with and one without…the caramels add something that was lacking. 3. For a more vibrant orange use 4 drops of red and 5 drops of yellow. 4. Add few loose marshmellows to the popcorn mixture. 5. To evenly distribute the candy corn and peanuts, pour them ontop of the popcorn and then pour the sauce.
- “carolina” : This recipe is great! It’s very fun for kids and adults. If you buy bagged popcorn do not buy really buttery popcorn. This recipe adds butter to the mixture – you don’t want to over do it. The salty and sweet mix together very well. If you don’t follow the recipe you won’t get a 5 star result. Hope this helps! Thanks for the recipe. The kids at Day Care Loved them!
- “kelly” : This is a great recipe for classroom treats. My kids loved helping to make them and everyone ate them right up. I added a leaf to the pumpkin, by dying some extra popcorn green and placing one at the base of each stem, made them even cuter! I also used a thick pretzel stick for the stem instead of licorice.
- “rebecca” : Thank you for such an easy, fun and very creative recipe! I am always on the hunt for cute recipe ideas like this one! I used Wilton’s orange concentrated paste instead of the food colouring drops. I didn’t add any peanuts (these are going to a peanut free school zone) but instead I added 1C of marshmallows w/ the candy corn and stirred them in. (They didn’t melt. So there is whole mini-marshmallows in every bite) I used green apple flavoured licorice for the stems. I only got 10 pumpkins out of this recipe. THX
- “jennie” : I doubled the recipe and it came out perfect! I followed the instructions exactly except I omited the stems (I instead individually wrapped them in cellophane and tied with black ribbons). Thanks for posting – these will be fun to play around with for different holidays!
- “kendra” : This is a smaller version than my mom makes for christmas popcorn balls and it it is great!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :