Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Salmon I”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “teresa” : Delicious, easy and a nice combination of spices I wouldn’t have otherwise tried. A good variation on salmon night.
- “anita” : It was really good and cooked just perfect. Fun to try something new and a bit different. There are just other flavors I like slightly better on salmon, but we enjoyed it!
- “karol” : Just made this in a 450 oven. Time was short, so spread some of the marinade over fish for about 5 minutes before putting in the oven (had more than needed so am saving the rest for marinating chicken tomorrow). Cooked for about 12 minutes and it came out perfectly (of course, this would depend on the thickness of the fish). It came out great.
- “sandra” : Mmmm this recipe was delicious! Followed the recipe exactly as stated and did not change a thing. I definitely plan on making these again!
- “jean” : Loved it! Served for a special birthday dinner and everyone really enjoyed it. Served with Quinoa and grilled asparagus. Great pairing.
- “jacy” : Healthy & Delicious! Made in the oven and broiled it the last 2 minutes. Sauce was so good & made exactly as recipe is.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :