Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Simply awesome! A slightly sweet, warm treat for breakfast or just about any other time of day! It’s perfect when you need something on the go or for a quick snack. I love when a few simple ingredients come together to form something so good! I made mine for breakfast using cinnamon-raisin bread vs. whole wheat and sliced the banana nice and thin. I’m a definite peanut butter addict so this was right up my alley! You just gotta love peanut butter when it’s nice and melty!
- “laney” :You Americans have the best and sometimes weirdest combos for sandwiches ive ever seen.ive just got to love pb&j,but this is amazing.definetly a new favorite.i made it in my pannini maker and it worked perfect.had it with maple syrup drizzled over it for breakfast was lovely.thanx great recipe. Ive also had a similer sandwich but with a nutty chocolate spread and banana.give that a go.all gooey and great.
- “iva” : Make sure your peanut buttter layers are really thin, so it doesn’t overpower the sandwich. I used natural peanut butter as well as a small amount of butter in the pan. I sliced my banana into 3 lengthwise pieces and placed on the bread then drizzled a small amount of agave onto the bananas.
- “josie” : OK – this is one of those “why haven’t I thought of that before recipes…it’s sooo good! I served this open faced with honey drizzled all over and fell completely in love. I will enjoy this for years to come. Thanks a million.
- “katie” : I often make mine in the “Snackster,” or sandwich maker. You can just put it in and forget about it and it comes out perfect every time!
- “ashley” : i eat at least twice a week when i need a quick lunch. it is even better with cinnamon chips because they melt into spots of cinnamony gooey-ness.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :