Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Peach Mojito Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marianne” : Delicious! Will definitely make again soon. Update: We did have this again and it was still delicious! Quick and easy recipe that will impress your guests.
- “christine” : This was really good and I fully intended to take a picture but it got gobbled up first. Oh well, I’ll just have to make it again. I couldn’t use the grill as we were having a major thunderstorm so I lightly sauteed the chicken in a frypan and then just added the sauce and let it simmer for about 15 minutes. I used some homemade peach jam that didn’t set up which was perfect. I also couldn’t grill a peach for the side but definitely will next time. Thanks! Everybody that ate it, loved it!
- “kelly” : DEFINITELY a keeper! Yum! I did cut the recipe down to two servings to use a package of Costco’s boneless skinless chicken breasts, and I cut those in half horizontally. They didn’t take very long to grill, but I followed the instructions, using the leftover sauce to pour over the sticky rice (calrose) that I made. This was really tasty stuff! This will make our regular rotation for sure! Thanks for the recipe!
- “clara” : I cook these in a skillet as one user suggested. Cook the chicken then add the sauce and let simmer until the sauce is nice and thick. I also add 2 minced up jalapenos seeded to the peach sauce for a little kick. I have made this 3 times so far and my family just LOVES it!
- “sheila” : Since I had some apricot jam left in jar, I used instead of peach. Apricot and garlic were so nice!
- “melissa” : This was super yummy. The peach sauce is so good. I bet it would also be good on a pork tenderloin. I will definitely be making this again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :