Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : It was good. I baked it instead of grilling it. I was hard to get the bacon crisp enough. I broiled it once the chicken was cooked, it crisped up nicely.
- “elizabeth” : This was delicious! I put the cream cheese mixture on both sides of the chicken and added some fresh diced jalapeno and it was sooo good! Mine were done 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
- “kenaishi” : These were delicious! I used turkey bacon & Philadelphia’s Santa Fe blend flavored cooking creme cheese to add a little kick to it.
- “clara” : I made this tonight and it was amazing. I added spinach and applewood rub in my cream cheese for an added flavor.
- “cajun” : used pepper jelly instead of green onions also brushed pepper jelly on the chicken before rolling and wrapping in bacon. chicken was very moist loved the extra kick from the homemade pepper jelly.
- “amanda” : This was a good dish I used raw chicken tenders instead of the boneless skinless breast and still by the time the chicken was done the bacon was very crispy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :