Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Green Chile Chicken Tortilla Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susi” : This was pretty good, but it does need to be punched up a little. I’d suggest adding onion, garlic, and cumin at least. My husband put salsa on his serving and he said that helped. Also, the mayonnaise just seems like a weird ingredient for something like this, so I used 1/2 cup of sour cream instead. I cooked it on Low for only 4 hours and it was just right.
- “kendra” : Did not use Mayo – Yuck! I replaced the mayo with cream of chicken soup. Came out delicious!! This is a yummy no fuss dinner!
- “natalia” : My family and I thought this recipe was delicious!!! I just followed the directions and it was great, even for my picky eaters. Thank you for sharing!!!
- “julie” : This was a big hit with the family, and I will certainly make it again for football season. (Like most people, I don’t see the point of the mayonnaise, so I will not add it next time.
- “selvia” : My husband loved this!!! I also made it in the oven instead; skipped the mayo and added some milk instead so it wouldn’t dry out. Very delish! Probably could have added extra black beans-those are a staple in our house.
- “tamara” : You can use tortilla chips instead of tortillas and it will be superb/!! Just mushy enough–great recipe love this one!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :