Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Green Bean and Asparagus Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maria” : Great flavor with the parsley. Made a few changes which gave this 5 stars- I used only green beans and doubled them as I had a ton of excess from our garden. We also roasted the onion and 3 cloves garlic with the green beans and added a little balsamic vinegar as well. Already have made twice!
- “julie” : I normally do not stray from the original recipe when I make something the first time but today I did. I followed other reviewers advice about roasting the tomatoes and onions with the asparagus but instead of using olive oil to roast, I tossed all veggies with Italian dressing. Once it was out of the oven, I cooled, put it in a bowl and let it chill overnight then added 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese in the morning before I portioned some to take to work for lunch. Holy moly I could eat this EVERY DAY! I had 5 lb of asparagus in the fridge to use and I will probably make this again for next week’s lunches!
- “melissa” : I have made this three times for potluck dinners. There is never any left over! I have tweaked a little each time. I also roast the onion, but only for the last 10 minutes. Also, I add about 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar when I toss it all together. A really nice change from typical tossed salad and it doesn’t get soggy while waiting to serve.
- “teri” : First of all, I rely on reviews for shopping and recipes. It is no help if someone does not follow the original recipe and rates it on their changes. And as for crisp vegetables, this one clearly says for roasting the asparagus ten minutes”or until tender”. Ten minutes is a guideline. This is a good basic recipe and certainly will make it again. Already saved in my AnyList file.
- “sarah” : Wonderfully simple to make and great recipe. It doesn’t have a lot of flavors in it, but it doesn’t need it. I made just as written, except I grilled instead of using the oven. I will definitely make this again. Thank you for a nice recipe.
- “naela” : Super yummy and super healthy. I did not use olive oil or onions because I did not have them on hand. Next time I may try steaming the veggies to make it a bit healthier (? I think it’s healthier that way). Anyway, this tasted great and was a fun and easy recipe to make.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :