Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : I’ve been making this dish for years. It’s a favourite of my family and our dinner guests, time after time. I’ve made it with both chicken broth and beef broth and both are delicious. I’ve purchased Greek oregano and I feel it gives more of an authentic flavor. A hands down winner every time. I’ve made it as a side dish with chicken, fish, moussaka and beef
- “donna” : Delicious! Tasted just as good as those in a Greek restaurant. I didn’t have broth so I used chicken paste bouillon diluted in water. I had to cook a little longer than the times given. Will definitely make again.
- “leslie” : Great recipe! I used Yukon Gold potatoes and lots of crushed garlic. I also used a liberal amount of ground Tellicherry, pink, and white peppercorns. I served it with homemade herb stuffed rotisserie chicken. It is a new family favorite!
- “miranda” : I made these by putting everything, including liquids, in a ziploc bag, shaking it up & dumping in a roasting pan next to a 2 lb. boneless leg of lamb. Roasted at 400 degrees for 15 mins. then stirred potatoes, reduced heat to 325 & roasted for 2 hours stirring every 30 minutes. The lamb drippings added extra flavor and the potatoes came out scrumptious.
- “silvia” : I absolutely love this recipe! Even my husband said they were phenomenal, and he’s not a big fan of potatoes. I used red skin potatoes, and just enough oil to coat them. To prevent garlic or potatoes from burning/drying out, I came back every 10 mins or so to mix them with a spatula. Also added a little extra chicken broth than the recipe calls for, at the end I end up with a little bit of tasty “slush” that I drizzle over the potatoes after I plate them. This one is definitely getting saved in the recipe book.
- “nancy” : I have used several recipes to make Greek roasted potatoes but this is the best yet. I used a Knorr chicken/tomato bouillon cube and it was great.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :