Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek 7 Layer Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jessi” : Thanks for the recipe ! This is a great alternative to having the standard hummous dip
Will be getting onto this one for my next get together
- “alicia” : This looks yummy- why not try scooping out the seeds in the middle of the cucumber to make it last longer- they contain most of the offending water
- “sue” : Nice combination and healthy as well! Thank you for the recipe.
- “natasha” : To make it even easier to put together, I would imagine we could use prepared tsatsiki in place of the yogurt mixture.
- “nada” : Made this last night & it was delicious! Did seed the english cucumber & tomato, but it was still a little watery. It didint matter because the flavor was great. My husband put some on his burger & it was amazing!
- “diana” : Served this over the weekend and it was a hit! I used an English cucumber and but it still became a bit watery.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :